Free penis enlargement exercises
Below I’ve written down a couple of free basic exercises which have been kindly provided by a penis exercise website. There exercises are very basic and are only designed to give you a start to a penis exercise program. These are two exercises taken from Penis Health which contain over 35 exercises described in detail in images and professional movies. Obviously I can’t do that for you so I’ve written them down.
The exercises below are quite common and just designed to start you off. I hope they help you out.
Warm up exercise - to get more blood into the penis.
To perform a warm up you will need a small towel or small piece of cloth and some warm water. Soak your cloth in the warm water until it gets hot but not too hot. Wrap the cloth around your penis and testicles. This may feel a bit strange or uncomfortable but you soon get used to it.
Keep the cloth in place for 1 minute or until it starts to go cool. Then soaked the cloth again in warm water and repeat the process. After a few minutes you should feel warm enough to start with your exercise routine. If you don’t then simply continue with the warm up until you feel loose and feel the blood flowing. A warm is essential to increase gains and prevent injury.
Exercise in a nut-sack:
- Use a small hand towel.
- Wet this hand towel using warm water.
- Place the hand towel around your penis.
- Wet the towel again to keep the warmth.
- Leave the hand towel on the penis for 2-3 minutes.
- Temporary discard of the towel and perform workout.
- When workout is finished re-heat the towel.
- Apply the towel to the penis for another 2-3 minutes.
- Always use the same towel for hygiene reasons.
The Long Shlong Basic - a very very basic stretching exercise.
Ensure that you are fully warmed up and ready to exercise and that your penis is completely soft and flaccid – performing exercises when you have an erection is difficult. Take the head of your penis in your hand holding just underneath the head (if you are uncircumcised pull your foreskin back, you are pulling on your penis not stretching the skin). Then stretch it straight forward holding for 10 – 15 seconds. If performed correctly you will feel the stretch at the base of your penis. Repeat that 5 times. After take a 1 minute break and massage the head of your penis to restore normal blood flow.
Now, hold your penis and pull it to the right. Keep pulling it to the right until you feel pressure on the left side of your penis. Hold the stretch for 10 – 15 seconds. Repeat the exercise 5 times. After, massage the head of your pens to restore blood flow. Now, repeat the exercise but this time pulling to the left. Once you have learnt the exercise and performed it you will have a basic understanding of what to do.
Perform the exercise until you feel a good stretch at the base of your penis. Stop immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort. Ease yourself slowly into the exercise to get your body used to it. Unwanted injury will only slow down your progress. The exercises can be performed daily for either a number of reps or minutes.
Exercise in a nut sack:
- As per usual warm up thoroughly.
- Grasp the tip of your penis firmly, below the head.
- Pull it out in front of you and hold for 15 seconds.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
- Relax and gently massage head of penis.
- Stretch penis to right and hold for 15 seconds.
- Relax and massage head of penis.
- Stretch penis to left and hold for 15 seconds.
- Always repeat for desired number of reps.
These are just a couple of basic exercises to start you off. For a full professional penis exercise program with videos take a look at PenisHealth